- Anthony Dowd, Tamara Bonar, Vivian Wise, Lenny Matuszweski
Jaquel Andrews, Bethie
Look how our Valentino bags match perfectly! <3
- Host Vivian Wise in Valentino denim shirt, handbag and vintage (2004) Valentino dress. Love it!
- Nicole Lassiter, Jennifer Brown, Angie Fanelli, Bethie
- Luba Bigman, Mary Elizabeth Sand
- Karina Barbieri
- Valentino - Galleria General Manager Sharon Torres and Parker Voss
- Logan Lester, Nicole Lassiter
- Jaquel Andrews, Jonathan Blake, Carolyn Farb
- Tiffani Jackson, Traci Canada
- Christian Miranda gifting Vivian Wise with a Valentino bracelet
- Kalyn Oden, Jaquel Andrews
- Vivian Wise and Logan Lester
- Stacey Lindseth, Jennifer Brown
Nicole Lassiter, Vivian Wise
It's all about friendship and shoes!
- Jaquel Andrews, Bethie, Abigail Venegas
- I love this outfit!!
- We love Valentino!!
Yesterday evening Valentino and Vivian Wise hosted an intimate Valentine’s party in the Galleria location. Vivian wanted to remind us ladies (and gents) to be our own Valentines first and have a night to celebrate ourselves. A group of over 5o gathered together to share our love of friends and love of couture, especially Valentino! This amazing store was showcasing its Tropical Dream cruise collection, which is inspired by the island of Cuba. Throughout the evening guests were making purchases of Valentino shoes, sunglasses, clothing, bracelets and handbags, with a portion of the evening’s proceeds going to the Texas Legacy Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization founded by Vivian Wise. This was definitely a party with a purpose! Love one another, love yourself and give back to the community.
To quote my bestie Vivian “Real women don’t do Valentine’s, they do Valentino”.
Photos/Assistance by Angie Fanelli