- Nicole Lassiter and Bethie
- Jo Furr, Elaine Messer
- Shani Markus, C.C. and Duke Ensell
- Franny Edmundson
- Leisa Holland-Nelson, Sally Edmundson
- Judy and Jim Nicklos
- Clifford Pugh, Nicole Lassiter, John Dascoulias
- Brad Thien, Kenn McLaughlin
- Bethie and her darling assistant Grace Hancock
- Hank and Maya Fasthoff
- Julian Robinson, Milton Townsend
- Jared Tinkerson, Jeff Gremillion
- Brenda Jones, Danielle Mundie, Dianna Stashik, Dawn Carroll, Donna Sadowski, Sandy Clary
- Mauri Oliver, Vicki Rizzo
- Charles and Kerri Walker
- Carolyn and Jim Johnson
- Mechelle Tran, Michael Paramore
- Peter Veruki, Judy Spinella
- Tina McCarthy, Brad Thien, Lydia McCarthy
- Holland Vavra
- Michelle Watkins, Alan Buller
- James and Nicole Lassiter
Location: The Corinthian
Stages Repertory Theatre held it’s 40th Anniversary Gala “Off The Ball~A Stages Cinderella Story”. There were Cinderellas everywhere. It was fairytale fabulous! So fun!
Gala Chairs Elaine and Ray Messer, along with Underwriter Chairs Judy and Jim Nicklos did an amazing job bringing such a successful party to the Corinthian. Auction committee members included Krish Arora, Whitney Burns, Brenda Jones, Alexis Rogers and Vicki Rizzo.
Sally Edmundson received the Theodore Award for Visionary Leadership. In 1978, Ted Swindley founded Stages Repertory Theatre, giving voice to new ideas that demanded to be heard and daring Houston audiences to see the newest, most audacious works written for the stage. Today Ted’s dream grows through the remarkable leadership that continues to drive Stages forward. Longtime actor, director and Board member, Sally Edmundson has provided critical leadership throughout Stages’ history and remains one of its most dedicated advocates.
The evening was catered by Jackson and Company with entertainment provided by the Taylor Pace Orchestra. As always, the ladies and men’s room both had rolling racks full of Stages costumes, so people would go in to powder their noses and emerge wearing a brand new costume!!
Photos/Assistance by Grace Hancock