- Shannon Hall, Bethie, Marcus Sloan
- A couple of Unicorns! Vivian Wise
- Libby Cagle, John T. Cone, Greg Fourticq, Lauren Taft
- Bianca Chowdhury, Kylea, Olivia Reagan
- Roseann Rogers, Deborah Elias
- Apama Mackey, Miri Wilkins
- Photographer to the stars Daniel Ortiz, Bethie
- Fritz Lucio McDonald, Randall Valentino Gonzales
- Grace Yee, Claire Duval
- Alan and Roz Pactor
- Dan and Leslie Hassen
- Michael Mandola, Michael Broderick
- Erin Florescu
- Selfie time! Roseann Rogers
- Christopher Gongolas, Cathy Echols
- Bethie made a new selfie friend. Great party!
Sloan/Hall, one of Houston’s premier shopping locations, recently held a late night bash to celebrate their 20~year anniversary in Houston.
Sloan/Hall pulled out all the stops for it’s late night soiree celebrating 20 years in Houston. In typical Sloan/Hall fashion, proprietors Marcus Sloan and Shannon Hall made sure the evening was filled with kookiness and intrigue. From miniature birthday ponies meandering among the well heeled crowd, to a 3D printer churning out prototypes of their new jewelry collection launching this December. Treaty Oak Distillery provided specialty cocktails and Armando’s served up the bites. All to a soundtrack created by DJ Mentos. Everyone had the best time and we look forward to another 20 years!
Photos/Assistance by Amber Fierman