- At my 40th high school reunion party in Rockford, Illinois
- Aboard an Architectural Boat Tour in downtown Chicago
- Downtown Chi-Town. I miss Chicago!
- Overlooking the "Bean" and Millennium Park
- My 1978 Guilford High School grad pic
- Visiting Rockford Country Club where I grew up
- Visiting the Milt Brown Football Stadium at Belvedere North High School. That's my Daddy!!
- The Annual "Boone County Fair". The largest in Illinois!
- My father grew up on a farm, as did our ancestors. My brother pointed out that this tractor is exactly like the one he used to drive.
- Here's what the new tractors look like. Big difference!
- This Astros girl is not coming to Chicago without seeing her Cubbies!
- The marina at the Abbey at Lake Geneva
- My alma matar Guilford High School
- Rockford Country Club
- Beautiful golf course at Rockford Country Club
- Patio at Rockford Country Club overlooking the Rock River
- We stayed at the gorgeous Union League Club in Chicago
- Not a great pic, but I had the best time at the Three Dog Night Concert in Lake Geneva. I forgot how many hits they had!!
- Back home in Htown. What a great trip!
Location: Illinois and Wisconsin
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, but I took a trip to attend my high school reunion in Rockford, Illinois. I also spent time with my brother and his family in Chicago and Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. This is where I grew up and I had the best time seeing old friends and old stomping grounds. I missed having my Dad 🙁
I hope you enjoy the pics. I miss the ole “corn country” already!!