- Houston Ballet Executive Director Jim Nelson, Burberry Manager Charles Hough
- Page Parkes wearing a beautiful mint green Burberry bag
- Bethie, Diane Lokey Farb
- Amanda Boffone
- Jennifer Hancock and Jaquel Charlesworth with Burberry handbags
- Burberry Manager of Events and Partnerships Katherine Sampson and Maria Bassa
- Natalie Phillips, Erica Rose Sanders, Tracy Buryakovsky
- Kym Jackson
- Aubrie Layne, Stephanie Middleton
- Jacquie Baly
- Roslyn Bazzelle
- Karina Barbieri
- Julie Pratz
- Duyen Huynh
- Page Parkes, Bethie
- Bethie with Evelyn Leduc, Burberry Client Engagement Manager
- Gorgeous flowers throughout the store!
Location: Burberry~Houston Galleria
I recently had the privilege to host a lovely luncheon at the Burberry~Houston Galleria boutique for an intimate look at Kingdom, the Spring/Summer 2019 runway collection. Guests sipped on champagne and nibbled on canapes as they strolled through the boutique shopping the new collection. Burberry donated a portion of the proceeds to my fave charity Houston Ballet.
The SS19 “KINGDOM” collection is is a wonderful marriage of Burberry’s new Artistic Director Riccardo Tisci’s talent and the rich heritage of Burberry’s history. Riccardo is one of the most talented and influential designers of our time. His designs have a contemporary elegance and his skill blends streetwear with high fashion, sophistication, and elegance. The most highly anticipated collection of the season, Riccardo Tisci’s debut collection for Burberry is at the Houston store.
Photos/Assistance by Kassidy Bash