- Gina Gaston Elie, Bethie
- Kelli Weinzierl, Alissa Maples, Dee Dee Marsh
- Hallie Vanderhider, Elizabeth Stein
- Beth Wolff, Jo Furr
- Patty Murphy, Christina Stith, Melissa Edwards
- Carol Sawyer, Stephanie Tsuru
- Tamara Bonar, Leigh Smith
- Virginia Steppe, Nancy Dinerstein, Jenny Conaway
- Laura Stein, Denise Monteleone
- Terri Turner, Katherine Smith, Mary Ann McKeithan
- Sharleen Walkoviak, Carol Sawyer
- Kim Padgett, Katie Brown
- Katherine Smith, Sharon Owens, Gina Gaston Eiie
- Sharon Owens, Jenny Conaway, Shawntell McWilliams, Gayla Gardner
- Gina Bhatia, Ellie Francisco
ABC13 and Tenenbaum Jewelers hosted a Women of Distinction Reunion Brunch featuring a trunk show with David Webb. The upcoming 2018 Winter Ball to be held January 27th will be celebrating 31 years! Ladies gathered for brunch and bubbles and to check out all the stunning jewelry at Tenenbaum. I was invited as media, but I also was a Woman of Distinction Class of 2001. Love this event and it’s worthy charity the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
All of the ladies were loving the fabulous collection of David Webb (50+ couture pieces are here for this week only!) and meeting the jewelry house’s co-owner Mark Emanuel. Mark and Ruth Peltason, author of David Webb: The Quintessential America Jeweler, were also available to discuss the high-profile history of Webb and share insider stories.
Warner Roberts says
So sorry I had to
Miss this beautiful event! Love WOD , all the honorees AND David Webb. Thank you, ABC and Tennenbaum and to CCFA. I am class of 1995.