Today we are introducing you to Melissa Dupree as our BethieLife Woman Crush. Melissa, known as Missy, is a talented, stunning Louisiana girl who became a well-known Htown dentist . You can find this Cajun gal working out at Equinox while listening to rap music with friends. Check out her written interview to learn how she keeps her hair and skin and smile so beautiful. Welcome, Missy!
Baton Rouge, LA. Cajun country! Geaux Tigers!
If you were stranded on a desert island, what three beauty products would you like to have with you?
- Diorshow mascara
- La Mer – The Eye Concentrate
- Burt’s Bees Black Dahlia lip balm
My beautiful mother! She has gorgeous skin…not a wrinkle on her face! She shared her secrets with me, and I have been taking very good care of my skin ever since.
“The first step to being great is being grateful”
Intermix, All Saints and I’ve always been a Saks girl!
Getting certified in Dental Implants in Newport Beach next month.
The gym. There is nothing better than sweating it out with your bestie at Equinox to relieve a little stress!
Island Grill on Woodway.,.everything on the menu is delicious!
- Hair, Skin and Nail Gummy Vitamins (from CVS) are amazing for longer, thicker hair and taste great too!
- John Frieda Go Blonder Spray works great to brighten your blonde in between highlights.
- 3. My dermatologist recommends Retinol and Vitamin C for younger more vibrant skin.
- LSU Football
- Cajun cooking
- My Sonicare Diamon Clean toothbrush
Cavities of course!
Anywhere with a beach! I love the One and Only Palmilla Cabo, San Lucas.
Teaching 2nd grade like my mom!
Cosmetic and General dentist at Midtown Dentistry
I love rap music! Nothing pumps me up more than listening to Tupac and Lil Wayne on the way to work in the morning.