- Bethie, Style Setter honoree Vivian Wise, Chita Craft
- Kendra Muecke, Fashion X founder Matt Swinney, Bethie
- Alice & Olivia
- Kylie Bollwitt, Callisto Griffith
- Maria Bassa
- Matt Swinney with Style Setter honoree Lori Raijman
- From the closet of Lori Raijman
- From the closet of Vivian Wise (Christian Dior)
- Models Brooke Adams and Lindsay Schultz before heading back stage
- Tram Luu
- Aubrie Layne, Gilbert Rodriguez, Blaine Ochoa
- Sharon Torres in Valentino
- Vivian Wise video interview
- Bethie, Elnaz Irby
- Peta Gay Ledbetter, Hoaly Bell, Anika Jackson Redick, Shannan Quinn, Chacha Slater
- Roberto Cavalli
- Stella McCartney
- Amelia Xu, Kristin
- Anaestasia Molodtsova
- Marie and Bill Wise
- Selfie time with Bethie and Chita. What a fun evening Fashion X!
Location: River Oaks District
The 3rd Annual Fashion X Houston, in partnership with River Oaks District, returns October 4-6, 2018! I attended last night’s opening night and it was stunning! Fashion X successfully showcased collections from global fashion brands and the new influencers of our city’s style. In addition, Vivian Wise and Lori Raijman, who exemplify style and a commitment to their community, were presented as the evening’s Style Setters. Matt Swinney, founder of Fashion X is such a talented event planner and also a super nice guy! He has made Fashion X Houston, Dallas and Austin some of Texas’ premier runway presentations.
Runway shows included Stella McCartney, Alice + Olivia, Etro, Roberto Cavalli, Canali, Eres and Kiton. In addition, models walked the runway with excerpts of the personal wardrobes of Vivian Wise and Lori Raijman. This is always a crowd pleaser.
Proceeds from the evening went to Texas Legacy Foundation (in honor of Vivian Wise) and The Arts of Healing (in honor of Lori Raijman).
Photos/Assistance by Amber Fierman