- Vivian Wise, Carolyn Farb, Bethie
- Gracie Cavnar, Karina Barbieri
- Becca Cason Thrash, Marc and Duyen Huynh
- Cyndy Garza, John Thrash, Ellie Francisco
- Bob Cavnar, Bill Baldwin, Jeff Shell
- Ally Shell-van Koolwijk, Gracie Cavnar, Karina Barbieri, Martin van Koolwijk
- Jessica Rossman, Jeff Shell, Amber Elliott
- Shelby Hodge and Shafik Rifaat
- Parissa Mohajer, Ariana Smetana
- Ana Llovera and husband Carlos
- Hallie Vanderhider, Bill Baldwin, Fady Armanious
- Stacey and Al Lindseth
- Bob Cavnar, Roland Garcia
- Robert Tijerina, Neal Hamil
- Troy Watson, Karina Barbieri, Chopard Manager Natalie Watson
- John Dascoulias, Clifford Pugh
- Kalyn Oden, Vivian Wise
- McKay Otto, Nancy O'Connor
- Shawn and Genevieve Patterson
- Richard Flowers
- Cute Gracie Cavnar working that live auction!
- Stunning indoor pool setting!
- Karina Barbieri and Chef Barbara Friedel McKnight
- And the tables are set!
- Just one of the many stunning rooms in the Thrash home
Location: Home of Becca and John Thrash
Delicious Alchemy, a dinner celebrating the work of Recipe For Success Foundation, was recently held at the home of Becca and John Thrash, along with chairs Karina and Carlos Barbieri and founders Gracie and Bob Cavnar.
The evening featured an extraordinary dinner party featuring ten chefs, ten courses, twenty wines, art and music. Guests had the best time enjoying it all!
The amazing chefs included Bryan Caswell(Reef, El Real & Little Bigs), Robert Del Grande(Cafe Annie & The Grove), Martha De Leon(Pax Americana), Greg Martin(Bistro Menil), Barbara McKnight(Culinaire), Kevin Naderi(Roost), Wayne Nguyen(Maba Pan-Asian Diner), Ryan Pera(Coltivare & Revival Market), Claire Smith(Shade & Canopy), and Kiran Verma(Kiran’s).
It was such a fantastic, well-organized evening. The music was amazing, the food was delicious, the wines were superb and the decor was outstanding. Everyone had such a wonderful time and all for a good cause.
Recipe for Success Foundation is a non-profit charity, founded by Gracie and Bob Cavnar, that focuses on combating childhood obesity by changing the way our children understand, appreciate and eat their food and by educating and mobilizing the community to provide healthier diets for children.