Location: House of Blues
You are here: / Archives for Uncategorized
- Donae Chramosta, Fady Armanious, Rania Mankarious
- Stephanie Perkins, Katarina Tehlirian
- William Finnorn, Marnie Greenwood
- Iris Shaftel, Tamar Mendelssohn
- Fady Armanious, Amanda Boffone
- Vicki Rizzo, Kelly Anzilotti, Roz Pactor
- This cake!!
- Maria Morales, Ruchi Mukerjee
- Pilar Colvin, Danielle Kisluk, Mary Jane Kerr
- Kara Kinder Vidal, Carolyn Tanner
- Donae's shoes and bag!!
- Donae Chramosta, Rania Mankarious, Fady Armanious
- Donae Chramosta, Natalie Ariz
- Goodies from The Vintage Contessa
Donae Cangelosi Chramosta, The Vintage Contessa, hosted another fabulous birthday bash on January 10th at Tootsies for A Shopping Event .
- Bethie in front of Chateau de Balleroy
- The front grounds leading up to the chateau
- Susanne Dawley, Therese Ranzau, Bethie
- Pictures from various rooms and hallways in the chateau.
- Nina Bennis, Bethie
- My Dad and Malcolm Forbes on the grounds of Chateau de Balleroy
- Hot air balloon china at our place settings every night
- We girls in one of the many stunning art-filled rooms
- Historic church in the town of Bayeux
- Bethie in the charming and beautiful port town of Honfleur
- Omaha Beach
- Just one of the many German bunkers at Omaha Beach
- Pics from Omaha Beach. Bottom right hand corner are some young German paramilitary engineers that were visiting.
- The Normandy American Cemetery
- Normandy American Cemetery. People come and leave flowers everyday.
- Normandy American Cemetery
- We've arrived in Paris!
- Susanne Dawley and Bethie at Notre Dame
- Diane took us to Ralph's for dinner
- Lunch at Cafe de Flore, one of Ernest Hemingway's favorite spots.
- Sacre-Couer Basilica is always one of my fave places to visit. The church is beautiful. It's right next to Montmarte and you can sit on these steps and overlook most of Paris.