- Jana and Scotty Arnoldy
- Carol and Jim Farnsworth
- Vivian Wise
- Mary Elizabeth Wise Sand and her SIRE horse Gertie
- Marshall Waldron, Greg Mostyn, Mary Elizabeth Sand, Alison Coy, Tom Sumrow, Chad Anderson
- Jason and Elizabeth Edgeworth
- Marie Wise
- Jana Arnoldy, Vivian Wise
- Pam Andrus, Marci Alvis, Susan Vick, Dan Dinges
- Zach Edwards, Brittany Hester, Sofie Kyhnel, Lauren Drew, Evan Matthias, Matt Pritchard
- Beautiful painting donated to the auction by artist Lorenzo Ghiglieri
- Hat representing the Houston Rodeo donated to the auction by artist Ladana Igler
- SIRE is one of the most worthy causes!!
Romy Mitchell is a native Houstonian and a full-time physician proudly practicing in the Texas Medical Center. She is grateful for the privilege of serving her community through the art of medicine. Romy’s interests include holistic health maintenance through yoga and daily meditation. She is passionate about improving our city on every front and ensuring that Houston has a recognized place on national and global forums. In her spare time you can find Romy near a beach, in the mountains or at the nearest yoga or spin studio. She is a true Treasure indeed!
Photo by Bethielife