Lawless is a new bar/restaurant located next to the Rice Lofts in downtown Houston. The venue is decorated in rich colors with lots of seating alcoves, a bar and a balcony that overlooks downtown. [Read more…]
You are here: / Archives for Beth Muecke
Location: Epicure Cafe
- Bethie in front of Chateau de Balleroy
- The front grounds leading up to the chateau
- Susanne Dawley, Therese Ranzau, Bethie
- Pictures from various rooms and hallways in the chateau.
- Nina Bennis, Bethie
- My Dad and Malcolm Forbes on the grounds of Chateau de Balleroy
- Hot air balloon china at our place settings every night
- We girls in one of the many stunning art-filled rooms
- Historic church in the town of Bayeux
- Bethie in the charming and beautiful port town of Honfleur
- Omaha Beach
- Just one of the many German bunkers at Omaha Beach
- Pics from Omaha Beach. Bottom right hand corner are some young German paramilitary engineers that were visiting.
- The Normandy American Cemetery
- Normandy American Cemetery. People come and leave flowers everyday.
- Normandy American Cemetery
- We've arrived in Paris!
- Susanne Dawley and Bethie at Notre Dame
- Diane took us to Ralph's for dinner
- Lunch at Cafe de Flore, one of Ernest Hemingway's favorite spots.
- Sacre-Couer Basilica is always one of my fave places to visit. The church is beautiful. It's right next to Montmarte and you can sit on these steps and overlook most of Paris.