Location: Houston, Texas
- At my 40th high school reunion party in Rockford, Illinois
- Aboard an Architectural Boat Tour in downtown Chicago
- Downtown Chi-Town. I miss Chicago!
- Overlooking the "Bean" and Millennium Park
- My 1978 Guilford High School grad pic
- Visiting Rockford Country Club where I grew up
- Visiting the Milt Brown Football Stadium at Belvedere North High School. That's my Daddy!!
- The Annual "Boone County Fair". The largest in Illinois!
- My father grew up on a farm, as did our ancestors. My brother pointed out that this tractor is exactly like the one he used to drive.
- Here's what the new tractors look like. Big difference!
- This Astros girl is not coming to Chicago without seeing her Cubbies!
- The marina at the Abbey at Lake Geneva
- My alma matar Guilford High School
- Rockford Country Club
- Beautiful golf course at Rockford Country Club
- Patio at Rockford Country Club overlooking the Rock River
- We stayed at the gorgeous Union League Club in Chicago
- Not a great pic, but I had the best time at the Three Dog Night Concert in Lake Geneva. I forgot how many hits they had!!
- Back home in Htown. What a great trip!
Location: Illinois and Wisconsin
“Jennifer Hancock, what a treasure she is. She is radiantly gorgeous and stunningly graceful and that’s just her attitude. Jennifer has an endemic smile and everyone that knows her, loves her. As they say, her beauty is much more than skin deep. I am so delighted to call her a Valobra’s Treasure” ~ Franco Valobra
Photo by Bethielife