- Miss Kemah Stephanie Ludwig, Bethie, Nicole Lassiter, Blaine Ochoa, Miss Houston Hannah Johannes.
- Bethie and Nicole by the pool
- James Lassiter with sister Cynthia Smith and mom Patricia Lassiter.
- Kat Kuehn, Stephanie Ludwig, Blaine Ochoa and Cindy Dickerson
- Stephanie Ludwig, Nicole and Hannah Johannes ready for the evening!
- Selfie time
- Sandeep Khandelwal and Ruchi Mukerjee
- Bethie and Blaine snap
- Hannah Johannes
- Stephanie Ludwig
- Blaine Ochoa
- Brigette and Daniel O'Brian, Denise O'Brian
- Shayna Lee and Cynthia Lassiter Smith
- Nicole, Logan Lester and Bethie at the turtle races
- Stephanie Middleton and Kat Kuehn
- Private pool and cabanas
- Inside one of the villas. Each one has its own outdoor hot tub.
- Cindy Dickerson, Denise O'Brian and our fave bartender for the weekend.
- Stephanie Ludwig, Blaine Ochoa, Nicole, Hannah Johannes
- Bethie have Nicole her fave candy
- Nicole Lassiter
- Gorgeous sunny day!
- Stephanie Middleton
- Logan Lester, Bethie and Nicole lunching at Grotto the day before
- Stephanie Ludwig and Hannah Johannes. Look for these girls in the upcoming Miss Texas Pageant!
- Bethie taking pics of the girls
- It's always selfie time
Location: Villas at San Luis Hotel~Galveston
Location: Houston, Texas
Location: Houston Zoo
Location: East Downtown Houston
Location: Lost Lake at The Dunlavy
- Bethie and Jaquel at the 2nd floor pool
- The amazing roof top infinity pool!
- These roof top views are stunning.
- A little morning coffee in one of their many poolside cabanas
- Having fun in the game room
- Billiards anyone?!
- Coffee room and kitchen
- Dinner at nearby Batanga
- Houston Ballet students watching a movie in the movie theater
- Golf simulator room, movie theater, game room, basketball court
- A little roof top wine in our jammies
- Living rooms and party rooms
- Children's play room, game room and workout room
- Poker room
- MST treats, spa room, selfie spot on the roof, wine storage room
- When are we moving in?!?!
Location: Market Square Tower
Market Square Tower, downtown’s tallest residential high-rise is already an attention grabbing focal point in the Houston skyline. I was recently invited for a “staycation”